Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bismi.kamal
Forum: General Computer Support 10-10-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By bismi.kamal
Post sklist_destroy_socket in linux 2.6.18 kernel

Hi,

Can someone pls help me out in figuring the sklist_destroy_socket function/operation in 2.6.18 kernel. I'm using RHEL 5.2.

Thanks,
Kamal
Forum: C++ 09-17-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By bismi.kamal
Smile Instead of conio.h header

Try using system("pause"); statement and include the header file stdlib.h
Forum: C++ 09-12-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By bismi.kamal
Smile Re: Alternate for conio.h in C++

:) Ofcourse you can use conio.h in C++ but some compilers/systems wont support but you can always use system("pause"); irrespective of any systems/compilers, for which the definition is in stdlib...
Forum: C++ 09-11-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By bismi.kamal
Smile Re: Alternate for conio.h in C++

Ofcourse you can use conio.h in C++ but some compilers/systems wont support but you can always use system("pause"); irrespective of any systems/compilers, for which the definition is in stdlib...
Forum: C++ 09-06-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By bismi.kamal
No function in C or C++ has the keyword function...

No function in C or C++ has the keyword function but it should have a return type. So, do try this

#include<iostream>
#include<conio.h>
using namespace std;
void change(int *a , int *b)
{
int...
Forum: C++ 09-06-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By bismi.kamal
Unhappy Please help me out

If you could find any problem with the below code lines to understand structures in C, please post back the remedies

#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
int main()
{