Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dmandell
Forum: Cisco 12-13-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By dmandell
Processor upgrade for Cisco ASA 5520

Anybody know the fastest processor that can go in a Cisco ASA 5520?

(It currently has a 2Ghz Celeron)

Not exactly a wizzer!

DP
Forum: Cisco 06-26-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By dmandell
...And the answer is. Group Password =...

...And the answer is.

Group Password = Pre-shared Key.

I guess Cisco thought that users would be confused by the term "pre-shared key" so they used "Group Password" to mean the same thing.
Forum: Cisco 06-25-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By dmandell
Cisco ASA 5520 v7.1 group password setup

This should be a simple question. I'm new to Cisco, but not VPN.
I went throught the VPN wizard to setup a simple site to Cisco (Windows) client VPN (version 4.8 )

After setting up the ASA and...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments