Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: swapnendu
Forum: Cisco 08-04-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By swapnendu
the other way to solve this is to use different...

the other way to solve this is to use different "tunnel key" on the tunnels.

when tunnel key is used, we can use the same source and destination combination in multiple tunnels.

e.g.
RouterA...
Forum: Cisco 08-04-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By swapnendu
i have NOT gone through the full issue, solution...

i have NOT gone through the full issue, solution and the full explanation but i have something to share quickly.

Using multiple tunnel interfaces and multi VRF-lite dont work automatically coz two...
Forum: Cisco 05-13-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By swapnendu
use the attachment...the previous logo got...

use the attachment...the previous logo got jumbled up...
Forum: Cisco 05-13-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By swapnendu
--------------------------------------------------...

. .
Forum: Cisco 04-11-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By swapnendu
you can configure a remote access VPN for...

you can configure a remote access VPN for this...ur PIX will be hte server and router can be configured in network extension mode...for the VPN, traffic will be initiated from router side...and make...
Forum: Cisco 03-12-2007
Replies: 7
Posted By swapnendu
some confusion here, i meant something else....u...

some confusion here, i meant something else....u need to increase buffer size so that the device captures more log entries which u can view using the show logg command.

Router(config)#logg...
Forum: Cisco 03-08-2007
Replies: 6
Posted By swapnendu
wht version of software u r uing on PIX ? if it...

wht version of software u r uing on PIX ? if it is 7.XX thenn PIX does allow PIX on stick config and you can implemet the scenario u desire..use "same-security-traffic permit intra-interface" on pix...
Forum: Cisco 03-08-2007
Replies: 7
Posted By swapnendu
increase the buffer log size using "logging...

increase the buffer log size using "logging buffered <buffer size>" , e.g. buffer size can be 8192
Forum: Cisco 01-18-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By swapnendu
any traffic that belongs to Vlan 17 (source IP...

any traffic that belongs to Vlan 17 (source IP belongs to Vlan 17 subnet) and with a destination IP of 10.17.17.1 will always go via GigabitEthernet1/0/17.
Forum: Cisco 12-28-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By swapnendu
if it is a layer 3 switch and can support OSPF,...

if it is a layer 3 switch and can support OSPF, then run OSPF on this switch just "redistribute connected" into ospf.

the basic logic is to redistibute connected routes from switch into the ospf...
Forum: Cisco 11-04-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By swapnendu
ICMP echo reply is allowed dude, and tht is y i'm...

ICMP echo reply is allowed dude, and tht is y i'm able to ping frm 172.16.1.10...its not due to ACLs but due to this combination of Static NAT and PAT using single public ip address...cudnt' get the...
Forum: Cisco 11-04-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By swapnendu
Buddy u need to use a combination of router map...

Buddy u need to use a combination of router map and SAA (RTR comamnds) ..

it wud look something like this; i'm using 1.1.1.1 as the next hop ip address..this is just an example..u need to use some...
Forum: Cisco 10-30-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By swapnendu
ICMP issue :: Static NAT and Dynamic PAT on PIX

This happened by mistake....

I did a Static NAT 172.16.1.10<=>200.X.X.X
e.g. static (inside,outside) 200.X.X.X ,172.16.1.10

Then the same public IP was used to do a PAT .
nat (inside) 1 0 0...
Forum: Cisco 10-11-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By swapnendu
do me a private message..i'll help u out to save...

do me a private message..i'll help u out to save a few bucks....
Forum: Cisco 10-06-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By swapnendu
Buddy u need to use a combination of router map...

Buddy u need to use a combination of router map and SAA (RTR comamnds) ..

BTW wht ver of IOS u r using ?

it wud look something like this; i'm using 1.1.1.1 as the ip address of ur tunnel...
Forum: Cisco 10-06-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By swapnendu
sorry for the confusion ...use 'extendable' as...

sorry for the confusion ...use 'extendable' as the keyword....

ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.100 3389 interface Dialer 3389 extendable
Forum: Cisco 10-05-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By swapnendu
try the keyword 'extended' along with the staic...

try the keyword 'extended' along with the staic nat command and see if it helps...

"ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.100 3389 interface Dialer1 3389 extented"
Forum: Cisco 10-05-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By swapnendu
ethernet are 10 Mbps as far as i knw...doesnt it...

ethernet are 10 Mbps as far as i knw...doesnt it accept the auto and speed commands in interface config mode ?
Forum: Cisco 10-05-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By swapnendu
can u tell me in simple terms ur addressing...

can u tell me in simple terms ur addressing scheme....

your local LAN ip address pool ; remote LAN pool ; overlapping pool etc..

this wud help in quickly resolving this out...
Forum: Cisco 10-05-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By swapnendu
do a google buddy....go to cisco.com....its such...

do a google buddy....go to cisco.com....its such an subjective thing u r asking tht nobody can help u....or u ask us something precise .....cisco is not a single page book tht we can explain u...
Forum: Cisco 10-05-2006
Replies: 6
Posted By swapnendu
hi Steve..was writing a long reply to u yesterday...

hi Steve..was writing a long reply to u yesterday with some neat diagrams and all but my browser crashed before i cud post tht....got my frustration over today and i'm back reply'g u !!

ok....nice...
Forum: Cisco 10-05-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By swapnendu
can be done both with static or NAT Static: ...

can be done both with static or NAT

Static:
static (outside,inside) 172.17.17.0 10.24.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0
this means translate the 10.24.0.0/24 network on the OUTSIDE to 172.17.17.0/24...
Forum: Cisco 10-04-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By swapnendu
yup, the pool shows that ur PIX can assign...

yup, the pool shows that ur PIX can assign 192.168.5.100- 192.168.5.125 adresses dynamically to rermote users (this adds up to 26 adresses in total)..so 26 users can connect to the PIX using VPN...
Forum: Cisco 10-03-2006
Replies: 6
Posted By swapnendu
i'm trying to visualize how does ur network looks...

i'm trying to visualize how does ur network looks like..? is it something like this ?

(192.168.4.0, 5.0, and 6.0)----ISP Switch----------Router(192.168.3.1)-----LAN

can u elaborate on this...
Forum: Cisco 10-03-2006
Replies: 6
Posted By swapnendu
u doing something wrong while performing the...

u doing something wrong while performing the steps....i have done this multiple times and i know it works the way i have mentioned.....

press the ESC key to move into ROMMON before it auto reboots...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

Forum Jump

Advertisments