Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: khurri
Forum: Hardware 06-19-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By khurri
PIX 6.3 - Outbound traffic not working

Hi,
I have a vpn and following PIX configuration. Outside users can get in but users can not get out from inside. Outbound traffic is not working at all. Not sure if I have to apply the accesslist...
Forum: Cisco 06-19-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By khurri
PIX 6.3 - Outbound traffic not working - Inbound works fine

Hi,
I have a vpn and following PIX configuration. Outside users can get in but users can not get out from inside. Outbound traffic is not working at all. Not sure if I have to apply the accesslist...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments