Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eagleknight.com
Forum: Microsoft Certification 11-12-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By eagleknight.com
Arrow What to expect in 70-300 exam.

I just took the 70-300 exam ( November 2008 ). This exam was last updated Febuary of 2008. It was a little different from what I have read in other reviews of this exam. The total time allowed for...
Forum: General Computer Support 11-12-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By eagleknight.com
Exclamation Formating the old hard drive

you can format the old drive using DOS commands. but you need to be very careful that you do not format your main drive :!: If you do, you won't be able to recover :guru:!

To run DOS commands...
Forum: General Computer Support 11-12-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By eagleknight.com
Verify the path and filename first.

I Agree with Johny84. Make sure that the path in the error message is correct and that the file actually exists.

EagleKnight.com
Hispanic Genealogy
Forum: General Computer Support 11-12-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By eagleknight.com
Sounds like a Power Supply Problem

I had a similar problem with one of my systems several months ago. It would periodically decide to reboot itself. I investigated the possibility that it was overheating and added more fans. In the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments