Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: goofolution
Forum: C++ 11-28-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By goofolution
ok so no replies yet...surely someone must know...

ok so no replies yet...surely someone must know something about what i am asking.
Maybe my question is unclear. I have the printer details using the CPrintDialog class, and now i want to send a...
Forum: C++ 11-21-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By goofolution
this is the concept of a linked list: ...

this is the concept of a linked list:

NULL<----

Node 1<----
| |
---->Node 2<----
| |
Forum: C++ 11-21-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By goofolution
VC++ printing in a Dialog App

Hey all i've created a dialog bassed application that is used to calculate shipping costs based on a number of constant variables, as well as variables associated with each product. The application...
Forum: C++ 11-08-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By goofolution
ok so i checked around a bit more and the obvious...

ok so i checked around a bit more and the obvious solutoin is to add a getchar() at the beginning of the while loop, however i dont' like the fact that after entering the first string the cursor...
Forum: C++ 11-06-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By goofolution
Post getline(cin, string)

Hey all i've almost completed a fairly large project but am having some strange problems within one of my functions using getline(). After entering the first string the program skips over the rest of...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments