Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blanken79
Forum: Cisco 04-17-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By blanken79
The secondary default route with a higher metric...

The secondary default route with a higher metric would be the easiest solution, at least IMO.
Forum: Cisco 04-17-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By blanken79
Honestly, I've never paid much attention to what...

Honestly, I've never paid much attention to what you are pointing out. I play with multilinks all day for the ISP I work for. As long as both T1's are error free and show up in the bundle, I...
Forum: Cisco 04-17-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By blanken79
Firewall on the PC?

Firewall on the PC?
Forum: Cisco 04-17-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By blanken79
Maybe a route-map policy would work for you in...

Maybe a route-map policy would work for you in this scenario.

This might help guide you to see.

ciscosecure.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t4/feature/guide/ftnatrt.html
Forum: Cisco 04-16-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By blanken79
Thrill5 is correct. If you are default...

Thrill5 is correct.

If you are default routing to the IP of Eth1 then you won't have a connection. You have to route that traffic to the ISP router.

ex:
eth1
201.159.177.2

ISP router ...
Forum: Cisco 04-16-2010
Replies: 30
Posted By blanken79
Not sure if this will help. But your config...

Not sure if this will help.

But your config you posted doesn't have the crypto map applied to the WAN (dialer0) interface. So, any connection attempts from the outside will fail.

The IP on the...
Forum: Cisco 04-16-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By blanken79
For testing, remove your ACL from you WAN...

For testing, remove your ACL from you WAN interface, remove your ACL and inspect statement from you LAN interface. Run and speedtest and see what you get. I found on mine that the ip inspection was...
Forum: Cisco 04-16-2010
Replies: 8
Posted By blanken79
Doug McIntyre was correct. I just installed a...

Doug McIntyre was correct. I just installed a WIC adsl card in my 2621..and it was the clock rate that was limiting my download speeds at 2.6 megs. Changed to the 7 meg clock rate and now getting...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments