Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ProgTalk
Forum: ASP .Net 03-12-2008
Replies: 5
Posted By ProgTalk
check what the site is worth. you can go to...

check what the site is worth. you can go to dnscoop.com or something similar. Based on that deteremine what would be a fair price to ask from them.
Forum: ASP .Net 02-22-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By ProgTalk
javascript is client side code. Server side code...

javascript is client side code. Server side code cannot call client side code.
Forum: ASP .Net 02-22-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By ProgTalk
Nope, there is direct way.

Nope, there is direct way.
Forum: ASP .Net 02-08-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By ProgTalk
Why does IE7 make my site look weird?

Our company has a website at www.progtalk.com (http://www.progtalk.com/)

For some weird reason, the links jump around on IE7, and not in Firefox, or IE6. I am really confused, and it has become a...
Forum: ASP .Net 02-08-2008
Replies: 5
Posted By ProgTalk
It is good practice to keep all of them. Lets...

It is good practice to keep all of them. Lets say you download some code, and need to configure the virtual directory a special way. Then you can pick the framework. Same way if you have Visual...
Forum: Software 02-07-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By ProgTalk
Did you make sure all things are server controls?

Did you make sure all things are server controls?
Forum: Software 02-07-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By ProgTalk
Suggestions for Poll

I created a poll for www.progtalk.com. I wanted to get some user opinions to find out if it is lacking any features. It is xml based, and loads questions, and displays the results in a toggle...
Forum: Software 02-07-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By ProgTalk
I think there is some control that does that. Is...

I think there is some control that does that. Is it in VS 2005 or 2003?
Forum: Software 02-07-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By ProgTalk
if you can't resolve your problem try a...

if you can't resolve your problem try a programming site like here (http://www.progtalk.com), where you can also post questions
Forum: Software 02-07-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By ProgTalk
how do you want it? If is is through javascript,...

how do you want it? If is is through javascript, when the child window loads, you have to do in javascript:

var x = window.opener.document.getElementById('Textbox1');...
Forum: Software 02-06-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By ProgTalk
Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?
Forum: Software 02-04-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By ProgTalk
Glad I could help.

Glad I could help.
Forum: Software 02-02-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By ProgTalk
Why does IE 7 act weird when toggling or having mouseover?

I have a site: www.progtalk.com (http://www.progtalk.com)

For some reason on IE6, and mozilla it is acting proper, but on IE7 when the use puts a mouse of the grid or other sections, the page sort...
Forum: Software 02-02-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By ProgTalk
what are you using on the server side? c#, php?

what are you using on the server side? c#, php?
Forum: Software 02-02-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By ProgTalk
try to hide the iframe ...

try to hide the iframe

document.all["IFRAMEID"].style.display = 'none';
Forum: Software 02-02-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By ProgTalk
you can hide any of the two frames using...

you can hide any of the two frames using javascript. Here is an example:

function hideframe(frameid)
{
var fr = document.getElementById (frameid);
fr.style.display = 'none';
}
Forum: Software 02-02-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By ProgTalk
this could help

var x = window.open(SlotsBlockage.aspx?', 'RecurrentBlock',idth=850, height=350, menubar=no, center=yes, resizable=no');

if ( x != null )
{
x.focus();
}
Forum: ASP .Net 01-31-2008
Replies: 9
Posted By ProgTalk
You can debug into the javascript line. Make...

You can debug into the javascript line. Make sure you enable debugging in the IE explorer. Next when you are at the page, add watch to the temp page created. This will load the generated html...
Forum: ASP .Net 01-31-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By ProgTalk
Make sure it is in release mode, running under...

Make sure it is in release mode, running under local system, with full privileges, and the serve has the framework installed.
Forum: ASP .Net 01-31-2008
Replies: 20
Posted By ProgTalk
I'll give a simple solution. Lets say you have...

I'll give a simple solution. Lets say you have the fields ID, Name, Tags in Table1.
Just do this query:

select * from Table1 where (Tags like '%cat%') or (Tags like '%cell%') or (Tags like...
Forum: ASP .Net 01-31-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By ProgTalk
How to have a master child row in a grid

I have a grid, and in .NET I want to know if it is possible to show child rows without using two pages, or two grids. The data will only be readonly, so I do not need editable options. Anyone know...
Forum: ASP .Net 01-31-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By ProgTalk
I have dealt with posting back through a force...

I have dealt with posting back through a force postback. I am however unsure what your question is. If it is posting back, then you can catch the specific call on the page load checking the...
Forum: ASP .Net 01-31-2008
Replies: 13
Posted By ProgTalk
Thumbs up if you want them to do it on any click on any row

try doing this type of code on the rowdatabound method:

for ( int j = 0; j < e.Item.Cells.Count; j++)
{
e.Item.Cells[j].Attributes["onclick"] = " window.location='URL';";
}
Forum: ASP .Net 01-23-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By ProgTalk
To merge and prefill word documents using c# try...

To merge and prefill word documents using c# try this site:
http://www.progtalk.com/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleID=11

It is a great resource.
Forum: ASP .Net 12-04-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By ProgTalk
Here is a tutorial to use master page: ...

Here is a tutorial to use master page: http://www.progtalk.com/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleID=9

Good luck.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

Forum Jump