Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: L8ians
Forum: Hardware 05-11-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By L8ians
Hi mbatiri, In your network, if you wants to...

Hi mbatiri,

In your network, if you wants to get internet access to your mobile phone, the bridging is not enough. you have to try something else, called "Internet Connection Sharing".

Enable...
Forum: Hardware 10-21-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By L8ians
Thats true.... can you give me the model no of...

Thats true....
can you give me the model no of both the VPN routers? so that i can check it out of any possible configuration.
Forum: Hardware 10-18-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By L8ians
we can also apply NAT and check if it works.

we can also apply NAT and check if it works.
Forum: Hardware 10-18-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By L8ians
Need to know what are the devices used to manage...

Need to know what are the devices used to manage the AP
and the model numbers.

with the wireless controller configured , we should be able to managed the access points and clients will be able to...
Forum: Hardware 10-17-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By L8ians
To establish a site to site VPN the local...

To establish a site to site VPN
the local subnet of your office and the hospital can not be the same.
the local subnet on both ends should be different.
Forum: Hardware 10-17-2009
Replies: 11
Posted By L8ians
If you want the computers on both the router to...

If you want the computers on both the router to be on the same network.
step 1)disable the dhcp in the second router.
step 2)make sure the ip address of the second router is in the same network as...
Forum: Hardware 07-07-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By L8ians
Ping times and losses can vary greatly depending...

Ping times and losses can vary greatly depending on the speed and
quality of your Internet connection, congestion on the Internet, and the load being handled by the PC.

simple method to...
Forum: Hardware 07-07-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By L8ians
administrative distance for EIGRP=90 ...

administrative distance for
EIGRP=90
OSPF=110
Since eigrp has a lesser administartive distance
so,Eigrp will be chosen over ospf.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments