Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lbenn
Forum: Computer Support 08-23-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By lbenn
Unhappy Networking

I have run the network wizard on three computers and I can see them in the work group. I can't access any of the files. I keep getting access denied, don't have permission. How do I get permission...
Forum: General Computer Support 08-22-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By lbenn
Angry permissions

I am having an extremely difficult time trying to get 3 computers on a home network to communicate. I can see the computers in the workgroup but every time I try to access a file on one of the...
Forum: General Computer Support 08-22-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By lbenn
Angry permissions

I am having an extremely difficult time trying to get 3 computers on a home network to communicate. I can see the computers in the workgroup but every time I try to access a file on one of the...
Forum: Computer Support 08-22-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By lbenn
permissions

I am having the same problem as this person. And for the life of me I can't find anywhere that I can set permissions. I can see all the computers in the workgroup but I can't access anything...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments