Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: charko
Forum: VHDL 05-27-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By charko
divider ip core problem!

Hi everybody!
I want to implement in vhdl a divider. So i want to use an ip core if i want to have a fast divider.
The divider can used for the calcul of interpolator. The algorithm for...
Forum: VHDL 05-19-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By charko
hi everybody! Please can you help, i want to...

hi everybody!

Please can you help, i want to know how i can write a vhdl code for binary file.
Thank you very munch!

Charko
Forum: VHDL 05-19-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By charko
read input file in vhdl !

Hi! I am new for the vhdl and i want to know how i can test reading input file.
I write this code to read an input file but i don't have idea to write a test bench for the simulation.
Thank you...
Forum: VHDL 05-07-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By charko
OK!Thank you very much for your help Charko

OK!Thank you very much for your help
Charko
Forum: VHDL 05-05-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By charko
convert real to binary in vhdl !!

Hi !! I want to convert a real to binary . I use 12 bit to convert this real to binary.

The MSB bit was used to sign , interger part used one bit and finally the 10 bit used for fractional...
Forum: VHDL 05-04-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By charko
Hi ! I have to a real convert to binary in vhdl !...

Hi ! I have to a real convert to binary in vhdl ! I want to used fix point method.
I have 12 bit reserved for conversion! The first bit ( MSB) is reserved for sign,the second for interger part and...
Forum: VHDL 04-30-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By charko
Hi! I want to implement a multiplier 12 bit in...

Hi! I want to implement a multiplier 12 bit in vhdl structural . My application needs very fast architecture but i want to know what architecture of multiplier can be used .

Thank you very much .
Forum: VHDL 04-30-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By charko
hi Joris. ok i try it !! Charko

hi Joris. ok i try it !!

Charko
Forum: VHDL 04-27-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By charko
I think i resolve this problem! The vhdl...

I think i resolve this problem!

The vhdl code that i write to do that is :
library IEEE;
use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_1164.ALL;
use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_ARITH.ALL;htpp:\\C:\Users\bomar\Desktop\image
use...
Forum: VHDL 04-27-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By charko
soustractor 12 bit vhdl ?

Hi i am a new designer in vhdl and i want to write a vhdl code soustractor 12 bit. I want to do it in vhdl structural and at first i create an adder 12 bit in i want to use this adder to create...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump

Advertisments