Replies: 5
Posted By technoplume
CCleaner always work for me

Forum: Case Modding 09-16-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
Technoplume case 3

Finally installed the hardware in my new case. Still working so little detail when I have time.

http://technoplume.ca/PIC_0047.JPG
http://technoplume.ca/PIC_0049.JPG...
Forum: Hardware 09-16-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By technoplume
what the hell does it have to do whit the problem...

what the hell does it have to do whit the problem ?
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By technoplume
This is not really possible unless you use a...

This is not really possible unless you use a second fan whit a speed controler. The cpu fan is control by the Motherboard and most are 12v fan Increasing voltage would damage hardware. You can look...
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
Try Spybot seak and destroy. This malware removal...

Try Spybot seak and destroy. This malware removal tool is very powerfull.

Run your computer in safe mode and try to shut down the application you suspect are virus whit the task manage ( press...
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
WHat is your e-mail client.

WHat is your e-mail client.
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By technoplume
If the network is unsecured you should not have...

If the network is unsecured you should not have to enter a password. Find the IP address of the router and log in to the menu. I suspect that the router has limited the number of device that can be...
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By technoplume
Yes it'S pôsible if they use IP hidding program....

Yes it'S pôsible if they use IP hidding program. Those program redirect trafic to anonymous server. And they become untraceable after.
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
Yes, unscrew the the dvd player and remove the...

Yes, unscrew the the dvd player and remove the different cover to have access inside the player. There is a physical lock you can bend easily whit screw driver and get the optical drive open whit no...
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By technoplume
Make sure your new modem does not share the same...

Make sure your new modem does not share the same ip address has your 3 computer and router. I had a similar problem. My modem use 192.168.1.1, the router has 192.168.2.1 and all my computer use IP...
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
Maybe the modem is miss configured, call your...

Maybe the modem is miss configured, call your ISP. It might be defective, or simply the connection of your house is to far and the modem can't boast the signal enough.
Forum: General Computer Support 09-10-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
Make sure the Router is in both B and G mode....

Make sure the Router is in both B and G mode. Make sure both the laptop and router use the same channel.

It's possible also that the MAC and PC have a different ASCII table. So when sending the...
Forum: Gaming 09-09-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By technoplume
WHat is your motherboard spec ...

WHat is your motherboard spec ...
Forum: Gaming 09-09-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
Well I bet it's vista.... Check video driver...

Well I bet it's vista....
Check video driver update.
Check game update.
The game website should have "How to" modify the config of the game.
Check if the game is DX10 compatible.
Question do you...
Forum: Gaming 09-09-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By technoplume
How can you read this if you have no Vid card xp.

How can you read this if you have no Vid card xp.
Forum: Gaming 09-09-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
If u don't find it here... VideoHelp.com I...

If u don't find it here...
VideoHelp.com

I doN't know were
Forum: Gaming 09-09-2009
Replies: 65
Posted By technoplume
I have console here, all there good for are dust...

I have console here, all there good for are dust gathering.
Forum: General Computer Support 09-09-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
I would sent it for repairs. Or ebay an add in...

I would sent it for repairs. Or ebay an add in card
Forum: Software 09-09-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By technoplume
I haven't done C++ in some time but your trying...

I haven't done C++ in some time but your trying to compare a string to a table to know if the book is there or not.

I say your For loop should compare the result and return a value true or false...
Forum: Software 09-09-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By technoplume
You can't edit that, that application tab list...

You can't edit that, that application tab list program that are running. Here u see program that are hidden in the background. Probably the software for the keyboard and mouse or some 3rd software he...
Forum: Hardware 09-09-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By technoplume
What is your point purple ??? Any way you...

What is your point purple ???

Any way you will get faster Read/wright time from the VelociRaptor. 300 Gi is big enough. I would go whit this one for a pure gaming station. and even a smaller one...
Forum: Hardware 09-09-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By technoplume
What device, does it use an external power...

What device, does it use an external power converter. From what I understand :

1 - you have a broken usb port

2 - The device overload the circuit and the pc shut down to prevent damage. The...
Forum: Hardware 09-09-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By technoplume
Yeah it's true, My Hp came whit a lot of unwanted...

Yeah it's true, My Hp came whit a lot of unwanted program. No problem, I went on a torrent downloaded a ome version of my laptop XP version and made a fresh install. I used the windows key under the...
Forum: Hardware 09-09-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By technoplume
Hold the reset switch for about 10 to 15 second...

Hold the reset switch for about 10 to 15 second it should reset it to default.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55

Forum Jump

Advertisments