Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Anthony Curtis
Forum: Software 02-16-2011
Replies: 3
Posted By Anthony Curtis
Problem solved - hooray

I was advised by a colleague that 'If you've referenced the web service then you must have a Math class in your project. What namespace is that class a member of? That's what you need to put...
Forum: Software 02-15-2011
Replies: 3
Posted By Anthony Curtis
Hi iranoobie, The server running IIS is...

Hi iranoobie,

The server running IIS is called dumbo-pc

and if I put the url... http colon slash slash followed by <IIS servername>/MathWebService/math.asmx

NB. this site wont let me put the...
Forum: Software 02-15-2011
Replies: 3
Posted By Anthony Curtis
The type or namespace name 'localhost' could not be found

ok here goes. I am new to forums and new to this forum especially so bear with me.

I am trying to work through a tutorial on Visual Studio Professional 2010 on USING an XML Web Service from within...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments