Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ejeangilles
Forum: Cisco 04-02-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By ejeangilles
Can't ping client pc from Pix 515

I have a home network setup with a Pix 515 and 3550 L3 switch. My Pix 515 (unrestricted) is setup with subinterfaces. Everything works fine as far as DHCP, internet, and ASDM. The only thing is I...
Forum: General Computer Support 01-25-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By ejeangilles
Can't ping pc within the same vlan

I have a simple home network but can't seem to ping a PC within the same VLAN but I do have internet access on both PC's.

Here are the facts

Internet <---> Comcast Modem <---> Cisco router...
Forum: Hardware 11-09-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By ejeangilles
Cisco 3560 or 6348 switch for ccie lab

Hey guys! Just wondering I am studying for my ccie lab and I prefer to build my own rack than use rentals. I know that the R&S lab is using 3560 switches but there are a little pricey for me right...
Forum: Hardware 04-07-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By ejeangilles
Ca't telnet to cisco router from outside network. Inside works fine..

Hello all!

I have aproblem that I'm just stuck on. I have a practice lab in my network with an access server. I have comcast and a linksys router as my firewall. I have been doing port forwarding...
Forum: Hardware 02-14-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By ejeangilles
Connecting 2 frame relay swches together

Hello. I have 2 2610 routers with an 8 port async/sync card in each giving me 16 ports in all. I have each one configured as a full mesh frame relay switch by configuring the dlci's. Is there anyway...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments