Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dave345
Forum: Media 05-06-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
Top 10 Mac freeware applications download: ...

Top 10 Mac freeware applications download:
http://www.mac-dvd-ripper.com/article/free-mac-application.html
They are really very useful for those who own a Mac.
Forum: Software 05-06-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By dave345
Thumbs up Download best cool Mac freeware applications

I just stumbled upon 10 Mac freeware applications I think are very useful, like:

iAlarm allows users to control how they wake up in the morning by leveraging the power of OS X. iAlarm provides 7...
Forum: Media 05-04-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By dave345
Thumbs up Minesweeper & Magic Pen

Have you played Minesweeper on Windows? It is not just for Windows anymore!
I poked around the Internet for a decent Minesweeper version for Mac OS X and really found one that was to my liking. ...
Forum: Media 04-29-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
Have you ever played Minesweeper on Windows? It...

Have you ever played Minesweeper on Windows? It is not just for Windows anymore!
I poked around the Internet for a decent Minesweeper version for Mac OS X and really found one that was to my...
Forum: Software 04-26-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By dave345
Thumbs up How to rip DVD movies on Mac with HandBrake

HandBrake is a free DVD to MPEG-4 ripper/converter for Mac OS X 10.3.9 and later. Follow these steps to use HandBrake to convert your DVDs into MP4 format for storage and playback on your hard drive,...
Forum: Media 04-18-2008
Replies: 12
Posted By dave345
Here is a step by step tutorial about how to edit...

Here is a step by step tutorial about how to edit DVD movies on Mac OS X and burn DVD discs with iDVD
http://macdvdripper.wordpress.com/2008/01/21/how-to-reauthorize-dvd-with-mac/
It can help to...
Forum: Software 04-18-2008
Replies: 13
Posted By dave345
Here I found a step by step tutorial about how to...

Here I found a step by step tutorial about how to edit DVD movies on Mac OS X and burn DVD discs with iDVD
http://mactheripper.spoonylife.com/how-to-edit-dvd-and-burn-dvd-on-mac-os-x-669.html
It...
Forum: Media 04-18-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
Here I found a step by step tutorial about how to...

Here I found a step by step tutorial about how to edit DVD movies on Mac OS X and burn DVD discs with iDVD
http://mactheripper.spoonylife.com/how-to-edit-dvd-and-burn-dvd-on-mac-os-x-669.html
It...
Forum: Software 04-17-2008
Replies: 5
Posted By dave345
http://www.mac-dvd-ripper.com/images/guide/dvd-cop...

http://www.mac-dvd-ripper.com/images/guide/dvd-copy-mac-sc.jpg
Forum: Media 04-17-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
That's for Windows! This one is for Mac users. ...

That's for Windows!
This one is for Mac users.
http://www.mac-dvd-ripper.com/images/guide/dvd-copy-mac-sc.jpg
Forum: Media 04-10-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
I want some recommendations for free Mac programs...

I want some recommendations for free Mac programs that can convert video files to DVD disc.
Any suggestions?
Forum: Media 04-03-2008
Replies: 12
Posted By dave345
Can anyone recommend several free and challenging...

Can anyone recommend several free and challenging games run on Leopard to me?
The link to them would be appreciated!
TIA
Forum: Software 03-31-2008
Replies: 13
Posted By dave345
I still prefer wondershare DVD copy for Mac...

I still prefer wondershare DVD copy for Mac (http://www.mac-dvd-ripper.com/mac-dvd-copy.html).
it has very comfortable interface.
and the copy process is very easy to follow.
it can easily remove...
Forum: Software 03-31-2008
Replies: 5
Posted By dave345
I use wondershare DVD copy for Mac...

I use wondershare DVD copy for Mac (http://www.mac-dvd-ripper.com/mac-dvd-copy.html).
very powerful yet easy to use.
it is well worth a try.
Forum: Media 03-27-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
Have you ever thought of changing your tedious...

Have you ever thought of changing your tedious Mac theme?
Now you can free download various styles of Mac theme from http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/articles/mac-theme.html to customize your Mac...
Forum: Media 03-27-2008
Replies: 12
Posted By dave345
Have you ever thought of changing your tedious...

Have you ever thought of changing your tedious Mac theme?
Now you can free download various styles of Mac theme from http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/articles/mac-theme.html to customize your Mac...
Forum: Software 03-21-2008
Replies: 13
Posted By dave345
Here is a step by step user guide for Mac DVD...

Here is a step by step user guide for Mac DVD Copy (http://www.mac-dvd-ripper.com/guide/mac-dvd-copy-guide.html).
If you want to make a copy of or backup your DVD movies on your Mac computer, you...
Forum: Media 03-21-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
After I recommended to my friend the program, he...

After I recommended to my friend the program, he told me to use Mac The Ripper to get the VIDEO_TS files, make an image and then burn the image.
Sounds a good idea!
But what are the detailed steps...
Forum: Media 03-20-2008
Replies: 12
Posted By dave345
A few days ago, I wanted to make a copy of the...

A few days ago, I wanted to make a copy of the DVD movie I have just bought on my Mac machine and I found a tool named Wondershare DVD Copy for Mac. I only intended to backup my movie, but I found it...
Forum: Media 03-17-2008
Replies: 12
Posted By dave345
any free programs available to copy DVD movies on...

any free programs available to copy DVD movies on Mac?
Forum: Media 03-12-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
I still want to get a Mac DVD copy program that...

I still want to get a Mac DVD copy program that is totally free.
Anyone has any idea?
Forum: Media 03-10-2008
Replies: 14
Posted By dave345
Thumbs up How to Make a Copy of DVD Movies on Mac

I have at hand a great number of DVD movie collections, and some of them are very old. I have to take good care of these old DVD discs. However, exactly last Sunday, when I wanted to watch a movie,...
Forum: Software 03-06-2008
Replies: 6
Posted By dave345
That's a good idea. Well worth a try.

That's a good idea.
Well worth a try.
Forum: Media 02-28-2008
Replies: 12
Posted By dave345
Thumbs up You won't miss any fabulous DVD movies now....

You won't miss any fabulous DVD movies now. Wondershare DVD Copy for Mac (http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/dvd-copy-mac.html) offers you the easiest way to make copies of DVD movies on Mac OS by...
Forum: Media 02-22-2008
Replies: 13
Posted By dave345
Now you can send Word and PDF docs to an iPod...

Now you can send Word and PDF docs to an iPod touch or iPhone.
One of the more useful Mac OS X utilities for interacting with the iPhone, iPhoneDrive, has been renamed “MegaPhone” and now includes...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60

Forum Jump

Advertisments