Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sri.cvcblr
Forum: VHDL 08-04-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By sri.cvcblr
I am not sure I understood your requirement...

I am not sure I understood your requirement fully. But in short - you want your TB to be talking to one set of "interface" for a while and within the same simulation, talk to a different set. Ideally...
Forum: VHDL 08-04-2011
Replies: 4
Posted By sri.cvcblr
To add little more to the great points made by...

To add little more to the great points made by Hans & Jim - we also recommend using PSL for VHDL designs as it is now part of VHDL-2008 standard itself, so really if you say VHDL, it has all the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments