Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eighthcentury
Forum: Hardware 12-12-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By eighthcentury
Cool Flash on tablets

I have a nice new Galaxy Tab2 (GT-P5110) which I do love using but which won't play Adobe Flash files. I asked them but they say they are working on it and to try using Chrome. Chrome has the same...
Forum: Computer Security 11-30-2012
Replies: 8
Posted By eighthcentury
Thumbs up Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I was just playing around, looking to see what options my router had. Lucky I asked Google and got sent to this question. I was going to turn DMZ on just to see what it did, if anything. Good thing I...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments