Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: am_y
Forum: Hardware 12-06-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By am_y
Question learning verilog

Hi. Hope some experts out there would assist me, as I am learning verilog first time. (It has been a long time since I worked on C/C++, so my skill is quite rusty. I need a refresher, I guess.) I...
Forum: VHDL 09-30-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By am_y
Question verilog tutorial with great examples

Hi.

As I am new to learn Verilog, what books (with CDs) and/or website do you recommend? I was suggested to brush up my C, so the learning process has been started. Your feedback is very much...
Forum: VHDL 09-29-2006
Replies: 8
Posted By am_y
Correction of my previously mentioned forum type:...

Correction of my previously mentioned forum type:

... Oops. It is in gaming forums, not HW. Please check the post re: memory traces.

Am
Forum: VHDL 09-29-2006
Replies: 8
Posted By am_y
Dear burniewest; I was just recommended this...

Dear burniewest;

I was just recommended this opencores.org, however, there is no response. Would you kindly share if you know of similar web sites?

To all;
Please note that I posted "memory...
Forum: Gaming 09-29-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By am_y
Question memory traces from commercial video cards

Hello.

This is my first posting and I really hope someone can assist me in the right direction. It is about my first technical task. I realize that I am having a difficulty because my major is not...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments