Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xFeedYouALeafx
Forum: Computer Support 02-27-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By xFeedYouALeafx
I am having major issues on my PC. Slow loading...

I am having major issues on my PC.
Slow loading speeds, dl/ul. 100% CPU Usage.
Trouble loading programs, popups, and today when I logged on I got the following message.

Error finding...
Forum: Computer Support 02-24-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By xFeedYouALeafx
Okay, I am a computer literate person. I...

Okay, I am a computer literate person. I understand the majority of things that I need to understand to keep my computer running and stable.

Lately, my computer has been EXCESSIVELY slow. It takes...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments