Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: guptha
Forum: ASP .Net 08-04-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By guptha
Exclamation Unable to get dynamically created controls after post back

Hi All,

I am creating controls at runtime, and they show up on the page, but
when the page is submitted, I can't find them. What am I doing wrong?

Your reply to this very much appreciated....
Forum: ASP .Net 08-04-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By guptha
Hi All, I am also facing similar problem ...

Hi All,

I am also facing similar problem and i am unable to figure it out.
I am creating controls at runtime, and they show up on the page, but
when the page is submitted, I can't find them. ...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments