Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BrianKid
Forum: General Computer Support 11-26-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By BrianKid
Sound Card Trouble

Yeah so my computer is just one problem after another. :hello:

Now my sound isn't working. I plugged in my speakers and all I get is a loud buzzing. ANyone know what could be wrong?
Forum: Gaming 11-25-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By BrianKid
Best Online MMO

Definatley City Of Heroes. You make the hero and choose the powers. Sure it costs to play every month, but believe me, it's worth it.
Forum: Gaming 11-25-2006
Replies: 20
Posted By BrianKid
Guildwars is definatley an awesome game. Anyone...

Guildwars is definatley an awesome game. Anyone who wants to play post your names here.
Forum: General Computer Support 11-25-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By BrianKid
No more trouble

Alright guys, I'm done being helpless. Thanks to everyone who helped me out.
Forum: General Computer Support 11-25-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By BrianKid
I had the same problem.

I fixed mine by formatting my computer and starting over... Nothing else worked for me. Keep trying to fix it though. Use that as a last resort.
Forum: General Computer Support 11-25-2006
Replies: 7
Posted By BrianKid
Smile Thanks Guys

Unholy, I used your idea. I tried everything else, but I ended up using Compaq System Recovery. But nothing good ever happens to me, so now my Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 card won't work. Oh well. I'll...
Forum: General Computer Support 11-24-2006
Replies: 7
Posted By BrianKid
Question I was just thinking...

Would it be possible for me to check what my drivers are while in safe mode and then switch the drivers in normal start up? Might that work? I know it's not just mu USB receiver. The modem/router...
Forum: General Computer Support 11-24-2006
Replies: 7
Posted By BrianKid
Unhappy I can't figure out what's wrong.

I started my computer normally and check the device manager, but I don't think anything was wrong. I ran Adaware and quarantined 444 objects, but still nothing. Do you have any other suggestions?
Forum: General Computer Support 11-24-2006
Replies: 7
Posted By BrianKid
Thanks Guys

I'm really glad I went here for help. I'm about to try your idea, I'll post an update after I do it.

Thanks again.:veryprou:
Forum: General Computer Support 11-23-2006
Replies: 7
Posted By BrianKid
Update

Right now I am on the computer that doesn't work. I am in safe mode and am having no trouble accessing the internet. Does anyone have any ideas what may be wrong?
Forum: General Computer Support 11-22-2006
Replies: 7
Posted By BrianKid
Exclamation My Computer Can't Access Internet

Recently I moved from New Jersey to New Mexico. When I got here I signed up with a new ISP and bought an Actiontec Modem/Wireless Router. I hooked it up to my desktop in my room and I could not...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump

Advertisments