Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: semaphore
Forum: VOIP 06-18-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By semaphore
Hello I am beginner in VOIP.I try to make...

Hello
I am beginner in VOIP.I try to make simple calling and answering application.
Here i face this problem -I can hear only one side(calling).

Please check this following code.
Forum: C++ 02-26-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By semaphore
Question How to convert color EMF spool file to grayscale or Black /white spool file?

Hello

I make R&D virtual printer driver and I am using HP Color LaserJet 8500 PCL driver for
EMF spool file generation. It is not grayscale supported printer driver .SO when I print color ...
Forum: Hardware 02-24-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By semaphore
Question Suggest Printer Name Support feture:Grayscale,Colour and EMF Spool file su

Hello
I am Already use "HP Color LaserJet 8500 PCL" Printer
But it is not support Grayscale,
SO please suggest the printer name which provide following feature:

1)Direct Print to EMF spool...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments