Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gfandango
Forum: VHDL 02-10-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By gfandango
I found the solution: declaring my function as...

I found the solution: declaring my function as impure.
Forum: VHDL 02-07-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By gfandango
It will be better if you put init_data in your...

It will be better if you put init_data in your sensitivity list.
Forum: VHDL 02-03-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By gfandango
reading binary files in vhdl. Use of read in a function.

Hello,

I wrote the following code (reading.txt in attachment) to read the header of a ppm file. Modelsim throws me an error during the compilation:
reading.vhd(54): (vcom-1282) Cannot reference...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments