Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: patriic48@gmail.com
Forum: Software 05-15-2013
Replies: 0
PHP Guestbook

Hi there! I get a couple of warning messages:
Notice: Undefined variable: rad in C:\wamp\www\guestbook.php on line 29
Notice: Undefined variable: rad in C:\wamp\www\guestbook.php on line 30 Call...
Forum: Software 12-05-2012
Replies: 1
PHP MySQL UPDATE

Can anyone help me with correcting this page so it works?

Seems to have a problem with this line esp, $id=($_GET["id"]);

<?php
echo '<html>
<head>
<title>Edit a Record from MySQL...
Forum: Hardware 10-27-2012
Replies: 0
Giving away computer capacity

Iīm paying for a computer which capacity I donīt needfor the moment. I can give away capacity to anybody. Someone interested and how do I do it?

Regards - patriic48
Forum: Software 10-22-2012
Replies: 0
XHTML XML XSL linking and <br/>

Linking from XML to HTML
My HTML page looks like this (index.html)_
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
Forum: HTML 10-17-2012
Replies: 26
Do you want to place it like this? <head><a...

Do you want to place it like this?

<head><a href="mailto:some@mailaholic.com">Send me a mail!</a></head>

Regards - patriic48
Forum: HTML 10-16-2012
Replies: 7
HTML Jump

and then the target in the code where the jump target is:

<a name="City">

Regards - patriic48
Forum: HTML 10-14-2012
Replies: 41
Verdana is maked for to be seen at didital...

Verdana is maked for to be seen at didital screens, not printouts.

Nice for eye.

Regard / patriic48

ps. change size="2" in font tag and try different sizes.
Forum: Software 10-14-2012
Replies: 1
If I were you I would search for script...

If I were you I would search for script (JavaScrip) for Email validation and Cut&Paste into your code.

Regards / patriic48
Forum: Software 10-13-2012
Replies: 1
Call support for printer supplier. Regards...

Call support for printer supplier.

Regards / patriic48
Forum: Software 10-13-2012
Replies: 1
Cleanse the computer from scratch and check which...

Cleanse the computer from scratch and check which versions can be used for your system. 32bit or 64bit. Latest of course.

1 - Install all microsoft packaged including .netFramework.
2 - Download...
Forum: Software 10-13-2012
Replies: 3
Object Oriented Programming is when classes is...

Object Oriented Programming is when classes is inherited from an object.

Java is a OOP-language.

Regards / patriic48
Forum: HTML 10-13-2012
Replies: 2
The $ indicates itīs a variable in php or PERL....

The $ indicates itīs a variable in php or PERL. and itīs in a comment.

<?php
$name="mac";
echo = $name;
?>

Quick example.
Forum: HTML 10-13-2012
Replies: 2
The $ indicates itīs a variable in php or PERL....

The $ indicates itīs a variable in php or PERL. and itīs in a comment.

<?php
$name="mac";
echo = $name;
?>

Quick example.
Forum: HTML 10-13-2012
Replies: 7
Color code with digits are 6 digits. Cut&Paste...

Color code with digits are 6 digits. Cut&Paste from for example photoshop: Below black & white, vice versa.

color="#ffffff"
or
color="#000000"

Regards / patriic48
Forum: Software 10-13-2012
Replies: 1
Have you tried: result = (a/b); result2 =...

Have you tried:

result = (a/b);
result2 = (result*c);

The calculation is right

import java.util.Scanner?

Are you using swing, awt, command prompt?
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump

Advertisments