Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bugmenot
Forum: HTML 08-01-2008
Replies: 7
Posted By bugmenot
yesbut....

Three frames sounds excessive, but....

Most of you lot sound like a bunch of children! Rude children! Every web-site is different and has a different intent and amount of content. If the page is...
Forum: HTML 08-01-2008
Replies: 43
Posted By bugmenot
Lightbulb Sorry, you're all probably going to hate me.....

I know just how annoying some web authoring trends can be. I detest pop-ups, am not a fan of heavy frame usage and when my internet banking resizes the browser to full screen I want to scream.....
Forum: Cisco 07-11-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By bugmenot
Vyatta

I think your looking for this. Its open source router software that you can run on any x86 hardware.

http://www.vyatta.com/

It has a CLI that can be potentially interfaced with just like IOS,...
Forum: Java 04-07-2008
Replies: 5
Posted By bugmenot
I don't want to bug you, and probably noone reads...

I don't want to bug you, and probably noone reads it anymore, but after four years this page comes as a first result for searching for "j2me regex" and your four year old non-answer that might have...
Forum: ASP .Net 02-26-2008
Replies: 5
Posted By bugmenot
you should be able to click the browse button. ...

you should be able to click the browse button.
then select local IIS from the left options.
Next select your IIS site and where the site you're creating will be located.
Forum: ASP .Net 02-26-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By bugmenot
Question one objectdatasource for multiple listboxes

I'm trying to get an objectdatasource to bind data to 2(to start) different listboxes. The selectmethod is the same but the parameter values are different and are determined by the listbox being...
Forum: Computer Information 01-10-2008
Replies: 6
Posted By bugmenot
http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=81469 ...

http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=81469

do you have skype installed? that might cause it according to this thread. Though i see that this thread is actually a lot older!
Forum: Computer Information 12-26-2007
Replies: 15
Posted By bugmenot
Thumbs down Ea Phone Number

866-543-5435

Your welcome.
Forum: HTML 12-15-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By bugmenot
And add height:100% in both your row-div and...

And add height:100% in both your row-div and cell-div. (Use conditional CSS though)

Should do the job for IE6...
Forum: Computer Support 09-16-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By bugmenot
CD/DVD drive doesnt read any type of disk

Ive tried uninstalling it, then rebooting, but it didn't work. Any other way to try to get it working? Or am i gonna have to replace it?
Forum: Computer Support 08-01-2007
Replies: 21
Posted By bugmenot
freeware cd/dvd recovery tool here: ...

freeware cd/dvd recovery tool here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/46327490/XP_CD-DVD-Fix.zip

hope it helps!
Forum: Cisco 04-06-2007
Replies: 6
Posted By bugmenot
Hello yadavdr@gmail.com, I know this is...

Hello yadavdr@gmail.com,

I know this is dated, but I thought I'd actually offer a solution to your problem rather than plugging how great Cisco gear is as I'm sure you didn't voluntarily get...
Forum: Wireless Networking 09-22-2006
Replies: 8
Posted By bugmenot
I just got done dealing with the same problem. ...

I just got done dealing with the same problem. For me, it was my recently installed antivirus software (kaspersky). The problem applied to all shared files/folders created or modified while the av...
Forum: ASP .Net 07-10-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By bugmenot
simpler yet: go to your source code, find...

simpler yet: go to your source code, find <asp:TreeView ID="TreeView1" runat="server" />

add in the following css property: style="float:left;"
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump

Advertisments