Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Anjut
Forum: Software 11-14-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Anjut
Question Missing Parameter values in Crystal Report

I have written this particular code for parameters still I am getting missing parameter values when i run it. If i don't pass parameters it runs fine but i need to pass parameters. Please help.

Forum: Software 11-05-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Anjut
sql table permissions

I want to restrict table access for updating and inserting data in sql server. Please help.
Forum: Software 10-26-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By Anjut
I did it then through following code static...

I did it then through following code
static ArrayList adate = new ArrayList();

private void monthCalendar1_DateSelected(object sender, DateRangeEventArgs e)
{
Forum: Software 10-26-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By Anjut
Hi I found the solution if any one wants it you...

Hi I found the solution if any one wants it you will have to specify the date format as it takes different date formats for different cultures so i specified the date format when my culture was not...
Forum: Software 09-19-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By Anjut
Holidays in Calendar Extendar

How can i select multiple dates from calendar. Also if i want to take some days from database and mark them as holidays in calendar extendar how will i do it.

Thanks in advance
Forum: Software 09-19-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By Anjut
Compare Validator Date Format

Hi I am using resource files for three different Gujarati English and Hindi. In my page I have used Compare Validator for comparing date(from,to) and used caledar extender. I even gave format...
Forum: C++ 09-18-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Anjut
Question Create Schema

I am working with inbuilt sql database in asp.net. How to create schemas in that
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump

Advertisments