Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SynDR0m3
Forum: Software 09-11-2005
Replies: 34
Posted By SynDR0m3
cheese please. vista looks good but it runs like...

cheese please. vista looks good but it runs like **** on square wheels.
Forum: Case Modding 08-01-2005
Replies: 21
Posted By SynDR0m3
thats pretty cool al, but the main reason i want...

thats pretty cool al, but the main reason i want to power it without a psu, is because i'm really short on money at the moment, i'm also building a comp for the garage, instead of using a stereo for...
Forum: Case Modding 07-30-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By SynDR0m3
k. i will go and mod now. Post something up...

k. i will go and mod now.
Post something up soon.
(edit: extend your short winded spam like post to increase the overal size, filling our databse cause we have alot of space :D) - unholy
Forum: Case Modding 07-30-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By SynDR0m3
yush vewy noice.

yush vewy noice.
Forum: Case Modding 07-29-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By SynDR0m3
i like chicken.

i like chicken.
Forum: The Lounge 07-21-2005
Replies: 13
Posted By SynDR0m3
ForSale: Fujitsu Siemens D1567-C33 motherboard

Details Here (http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/products/prof_accessories_mainboards/mainboards/premium/d1567.html)
make an offer over $100
Forum: Hardware 07-18-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By SynDR0m3
oh btw unholy, i don't have $2000 I HAVE NINE...

oh btw unholy, i don't have $2000
I HAVE NINE HUNDRED!!!
Forum: Hardware 07-18-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By SynDR0m3
ok well, m1k30rz has just convinced me to switch...

ok well, m1k30rz has just convinced me to switch to ati/amd, seems like a good idea.
Forum: Case Modding 07-18-2005
Replies: 90
Posted By SynDR0m3
roflmfao, u left it logged in here u retard,...

roflmfao, u left it logged in here u retard, serves you right
Forum: Case Modding 07-18-2005
Replies: 90
Posted By SynDR0m3
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Forum: Case Modding 07-18-2005
Replies: 90
Posted By SynDR0m3
nice sig.

nice sig.
Forum: Hardware 07-15-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By SynDR0m3
my next comp

$900NZD to build a comp, any suggestions?
btw this does not include monitor, mouse, spkrs
Forum: Case Modding 07-15-2005
Replies: 21
Posted By SynDR0m3
powering a ccfl without psu?

hey guys, i was just wondering how i could power a ccfl without a psu?
cause i want to put one on my desk above my monitor
Forum: The Lounge 07-15-2005
Replies: 143
Posted By SynDR0m3
14, turning 15 on march 17th

14, turning 15 on march 17th
Forum: Case Modding 07-14-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By SynDR0m3
i was @ Flukemanguys house when i took those pics...

i was @ Flukemanguys house when i took those pics (after a 3 day lan lol) ww_crimson: ...why?
and i will just go buy a new floppy drive or replace it with my card reader and get a new front panel...
Forum: Case Modding 07-13-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By SynDR0m3
@Technoholic: yes i'm aware of CPU-Z but it didnt...

@Technoholic: yes i'm aware of CPU-Z but it didnt give me a model, it just said that it was an ASUSTek mainboard
@Flukemanguy: lol, stfu i traded my FX5500 for it :P
Forum: Media 07-11-2005
Replies: 34
Posted By SynDR0m3
Machinae Supremacy, System of a down, HIM, cKy,...

Machinae Supremacy, System of a down, HIM, cKy, flukemanguys sister
Forum: Case Modding 07-11-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By SynDR0m3
Syn.PC