Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JaikeC
Forum: ASP .Net 01-28-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By JaikeC
This code is in a user control I made ...

This code is in a user control I made

Protected Sub ButtonOnUserControl_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ButtonOnUserControl.Click
TheCodeToFire()...
Forum: ASP .Net 01-28-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By JaikeC
Did you make the user control yourself or is it a...

Did you make the user control yourself or is it a third party user control?
Forum: ASP .Net 01-28-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By JaikeC
C# mail app - mail not sent and ends up in queue folder

I am writing a C# app that uses the SMTP server on my local pc to send email. I can send email normally (throught email client) but mail is not sent using this very simple C# 2.0 code.

No...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments