Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: amirster
Forum: Hardware 06-05-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By amirster
Writing Register code in vhdl

Hello Guys
I am a bigennier in writing VHDL code.
I am using quartos II and the ACEX1k of altera.
I want to know how can I write a code for 32Bit register if it possible, and how i can do the same...
Forum: VHDL 05-30-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By amirster
Counter

Hello
I am new in writing VHDL code, and i need to write a code for a Counter thats work this way:
1. the counter take as input a number (X) between 0 and 2400
2. the counter has another clk...
Forum: VHDL 05-13-2007
Replies: 6
Posted By amirster
Hello I will be very happy to know if u found...

Hello
I will be very happy to know if u found a way to do ur lookup table without the case statment or with a better way like to found the nearest value ?
I have the same problem here, I need to...
Forum: Hardware 05-10-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By amirster
vhdl code

Hello
I am a biggner in the VHDL code and i want to make a Lookup-Table (LUT) in the vhdl.
how can i start and how can i know how much silicon it will need if i am useing the max+plus ii program....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments