Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: subra4u
Forum: Hardware 08-21-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By subra4u
hi, can you briefly explain what are you...

hi,

can you briefly explain what are you trying to achieve out of this.......
Forum: General Computer Support 08-21-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By subra4u
hi, r u trying to setup a wireless printer,...

hi,

r u trying to setup a wireless printer, if so it is very easy try to configure the ip address either manually or through dhcp.just try and bring the basic connectivity i.e ping first......then...
Forum: Hardware 08-21-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By subra4u
Urgent Help Cisco Nat

hi,

I have a setup where in there is a network where i cant allow my ip subnet to flow through as mentioned below.

10.118.1.0/24 10.118.4.0/24
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments