Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shocker
Forum: General Computer Support 12-03-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By shocker
Unhappy Computer Help Please~

My computer for the past day since my uncle got on it..

Internet laggy,(I have cable) Microsoft pages won't load, Downloads for Microsoft Won't work, Updates etc.

Windows Defragger: Cannot Open...
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By shocker
Question :barresed: Sorry :P When posting the Hijack...

:barresed: Sorry :P

When posting the Hijack Log I can't post it because it says remove the links :\

If I do that doesn't it take away from the info needed?
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By shocker
Nothing that didn't work :( No it's not all...

Nothing that didn't work :(

No it's not all of my HijackLog, but it wont let me post it..

Under 25 post :|

still got my svchost.exe error on start up blah
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By shocker
Jeesh Pcpitstop won't load either, Anyone got a...

Jeesh Pcpitstop won't load either, Anyone got a clue?
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By shocker
even the open online hijackthis quickstart won't...

even the open online hijackthis quickstart won't Load the page.. :\
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By shocker
hmm

25post for anymore of the hijack log lmao... :| well if someone is willing to help, or able please let me Know:loo:
Forum: NZ Computing 12-02-2008
Replies: 37
Posted By shocker
Is it just my or am I on a diffrent Boat?

Is it just my or am I on a diffrent Boat?
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By shocker
Log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:29:25 PM, on 12/1/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
Boot mode: Normal
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By shocker
Unhappy My problems.. I hope you have answers;Help

My computer for the past day since my uncle got on it..

Internet laggy,(I have cable) Microsoft pages won't load, Downloads for Microsoft Won't work, Updates etc.

Windows Defragger: Cannot Open...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump

Advertisments