Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rao.kamran
Forum: General Computer Support 04-14-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By rao.kamran
Problem in Creating Database Through Enterprise Library 2.0

Hi,

I am having problem in trying to create database from my DataAccessLayer (DAL) using MS Enterprise Blocks 2.0. My application architecture is as follwos

1- MyService (WindowsService)
2-...
Forum: ASP .Net 05-21-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By rao.kamran
ERROR: Found a low surrogate char without a preceding high surrogate at index

Hi,

I am working on maintenance of an ASP .Net application built in F/W 1.1. I am having the following error while calling fucntion in business class that uses dlls "Interop.HTML2RTF.dll" &...
Forum: General Computer Support 02-28-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By rao.kamran
Firing Handling Gridview's From Outside Programatically

I have a gridview control with some template fields. One of those template fields is link button whose event is handled in 'myGrid_RowCommand'. I want to trigger this event on a button click that is...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments