Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: javabudy
Forum: Java 08-28-2011
Replies: 4
Posted By javabudy
here are few steps to fix...

here are few steps to fix unsupportedclassversionerror
1) Find out due to which jar or class file this UnSupportedClassVersionError is coming?
2) Try to compile source code of that jar with the...
Forum: Java 08-06-2011
Replies: 2
Posted By javabudy
There is nothing available in API as per your...

There is nothing available in API as per your need. as nupur suggested you need to write your own routine. you can also leverage no duplication feature of Set to achieve same thing

Javin
Forum: Java 08-06-2011
Replies: 3
Posted By javabudy
to be available to the program file must exists...

to be available to the program file must exists either in classpath or on absolute path. alternatively you can create a new project in netbeans and try the solution if it doesn't work let us know.
Forum: Java 08-06-2011
Replies: 17
Posted By javabudy
calling super(width, height); suggest that class...

calling super(width, height); suggest that class Rectangle could have a constructor which accept two parameters but nothing can be deducted about field with this much information.

Javin
Forum: Java 07-16-2011
Replies: 2
Posted By javabudy
is this opening still there

Hi dude, does these positions still open ?
Forum: Java 05-15-2011
Replies: 10
Posted By javabudy
Gosh , I missed this . Thanks to you guys for...

Gosh , I missed this . Thanks to you guys for reading my post and for your comments. What I have seen here is entirely negative attitude I don't mind there was some typo like java.lang one which I...
Forum: Java 01-29-2011
Replies: 5
Posted By javabudy
How Classpath work in Java ?

Hi,

Its worth noting that if you have two classes with same name in classpath in that case one which comes earlier in classpath will get picked up. this concept is very useful to test patch...
Forum: Java 01-08-2011
Replies: 5
Posted By javabudy
Guys when should we use synchronizedHashMap and...

Guys when should we use synchronizedHashMap and ConcurrenthashMap ?
Forum: Java 01-05-2011
Replies: 9
Posted By javabudy
The synchronized collections classes, Hashtable...

The synchronized collections classes, Hashtable and Vector, and the synchronized wrapper classes, Collections.synchronizedMap and Collections.synchronizedList, provide a basic conditionally...
Forum: Java 01-04-2011
Replies: 8
Posted By javabudy
1. The HashMap class is roughly equivalent to...

1. The HashMap class is roughly equivalent to Hashtable, except that it is unsynchronized and permits nulls. (HashMap allows null values as key and value whereas Hashtable doesn't allow nulls).
2....
Forum: Java 01-04-2011
Replies: 10
Posted By javabudy
Good discussion guys , does guarantee of this...

Good discussion guys , does guarantee of this atomicity remains with every java implementation ? also it only guarantee for variable up to 32 bit ? any logic behind that , does that any thing to do...
Forum: Java 12-29-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By javabudy
Deadlock in Java

Any body aware of any tutorial , link on explanation of cause and remedy of deadlock in Java ?
Forum: Java 10-24-2010
Replies: 78
Posted By javabudy
Why String is immutable in Java

String has been widely used as parameter for many java classes e.g. for opening network connection you can pass hostname and port number as string , you can pass database URL as string for opening...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Forum Jump

Advertisments