Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: luckydig1t
Forum: Hardware 08-30-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By luckydig1t
well... it's not my C: drive, it's an extra drive...

well... it's not my C: drive, it's an extra drive that i put most of my information on. when i restart my computer it recognizes it as a new harddrive and asks if i want to create a new partition......
Forum: Hardware 08-29-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By luckydig1t
oops.. am i screwed?

My hardrive power cable got unplugged, and now it's says it no longer has a working partition... is there a way retrieve the data from it... perhaps create a new partition without formatting the...
Forum: Front Page News 08-06-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By luckydig1t
gah!

i'm so anxious! g/l to you too!
Forum: Case Modding 07-26-2006
Replies: 12
Posted By luckydig1t
that's cool! I have never even heard of a psu...

that's cool! I have never even heard of a psu load tester, but it makes perfect sense! where did you get the schematic?... or are you just using your super human skillbilities?
Forum: Case Modding 07-10-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By luckydig1t
will we see the votes as they come in or would...

will we see the votes as they come in or would that be unfair...?
Forum: Case Modding 07-10-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By luckydig1t
i uploaded my picture... is it sitting in the...

i uploaded my picture... is it sitting in the right place? sorry i'm new here... :-\
Forum: Case Modding 07-09-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By luckydig1t
well... i am planning on making a new mod soon so...

well... i am planning on making a new mod soon so i can maybe sell this one or just scrap the whole thing... i'm torn. as for the cables... no, usually i put my computer next to a corner so the...
Forum: Case Modding 07-09-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By luckydig1t
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/attachment.p...

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=472&stc=1&d=1152421416
That's mine... what do you think? let me check out yours...

unholy: dam you have to fix ur paint, fixed...
Forum: Front Page News 07-08-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By luckydig1t
i'm giddy!

i'm giddy!
Forum: Case Modding 07-08-2006
Replies: 78
Posted By luckydig1t
ahhhhahahahaahahah that's funny as ****... is it...

ahhhhahahahaahahah that's funny as ****... is it coming out well? how did he build it... styrofoam i would assume...
Forum: Case Modding 07-08-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By luckydig1t
i'm excited

i'm excited about this contest! i can't wait to see everyones slick mods, i know i'm entering... i just got to get a good picture of my whole system. how many places have contest like this? i know...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump

Advertisments