Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Silverstrand
Forum: Media 07-13-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By Silverstrand
Like... players pretending to be hurt... gah that...

Like... players pretending to be hurt... gah that gets old.
Forum: Media 07-12-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By Silverstrand
Hopefully they do, but FIFA is too stuck on "it...

Hopefully they do, but FIFA is too stuck on "it will change the art of the game" concept... ugh...
Forum: Media 07-09-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By Silverstrand
Disappointing... FIFA really needs to realize...

Disappointing... FIFA really needs to realize that they are the only sport in the world (ok, maybe not) that does not make changes as the world evolves. They embrace 3d display technology, but not...
Forum: Case Modding 09-18-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By Silverstrand
That is the one thing I've never actually done in...

That is the one thing I've never actually done in all my computer modding years, water cooling. I feel so... so... inadequate. :P
Forum: Hardware 08-14-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By Silverstrand
Eh, I bought two of the exact same boards for two...

Eh, I bought two of the exact same boards for two computers. One died, one still runs. Guess I just know better than to buy a cheaper priced component.
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 05-30-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By Silverstrand
Review: Spire Pininfarina

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=556&stc=1&d=1180379966 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/reviews/Spire_Pininfarina/1/)

Computer cases come in every flavor you could...
Forum: General Computer Support 05-09-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By Silverstrand
the first code given was for your button and you...

the first code given was for your button and you adjust the height and width based on your image, the second is just for background music that stays on no matter what.
Forum: Hardware 03-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By Silverstrand
It is so freakin huge.

It is so freakin huge.
Forum: Front Page News 03-05-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
Gizmodo: NVIDIA Ships 128-Core Graphics Cards for High-End Film Editors Graphics Pros

NVIDIA just cranked up its highest-end Quadro graphics cards a notch or two, rolling out three products, the NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600, Quadro FX 5600 (pictured above), and NVIDIA Quadro Plex VCS Model...
Forum: Case Modding 03-01-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By Silverstrand
I've never seen this done before, and it seems...

I've never seen this done before, and it seems like such an obvious idea now. :P Great work like usual Al.
Forum: The Lounge 02-24-2007
Replies: 19
Posted By Silverstrand
jealous... oh my.

jealous... oh my.
Forum: The Lounge 02-16-2007
Replies: 19
Posted By Silverstrand
Jealous... my rig is too old. Abit KV8 Pro ...

Jealous... my rig is too old.

Abit KV8 Pro
AMD 64 3000+
2x512mb Kingston HyperX PC 3200
BFG 6600GT OC
120GB IDE Seagate
160GB IDE Maxtor

Eh, it works though, just wish I had more memory...
Forum: Front Page News 02-14-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By Silverstrand
Gmail Now Open To Everybody

http://www.overseaspropertyonline.com/logo_gmail.gif
Just a quick tip to our readers: Google just opened up Gmail to everybody in the whole wide world today, so if you're one of the few who doesn't...
Forum: Front Page News 02-13-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
Contest - Custom Etched Window from HWHELL

This Window Etch is 12"X12" on a 14"x14" piece of Plexiglass. The Winner will also receive (8)-LED's in his/her color of choice or choices. That means you can have multiple colors :-)

This...
Forum: Case Modding 02-08-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By Silverstrand
Haha, I wish I would have been into computers at...

Haha, I wish I would have been into computers at that time to do stuff like that for projects.
Forum: The Lounge 02-08-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
A Clarification

If the story of your arrest contains the words "naked" and "tasered" (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/30/naked.guy.ap/index.html) you have made, perhaps, some poor choices.

If that story also...
Forum: General Computer Support 01-18-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By Silverstrand
http://myipaddress.com/show-my-ip-address/

http://myipaddress.com/show-my-ip-address/
Forum: Front Page News 12-31-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
Network of Gamers - Dec 30th

http://xs310.xs.to/xs310/06520/nog.jpg (http://www.networkofgamers.com)

VelocityReviews is proud to be a long time sponsor of Network of Gamers (http://www.networkofgamers.com), a LAN Party in...
Forum: Media 12-31-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By Silverstrand
I have never heard of it before.

I have never heard of it before.
Forum: Front Page News 12-18-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
What To Do if Your iPod Falls in the Toilet

http://www.bigbruin.com/2006/ipodbowl/logo.gif

Quote: This article isn't our usual fare, but it covers a very serious topic and I thought it should be shared! Who knows, it might just be you that...
Forum: Front Page News 12-08-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
OCZ EvoStream 600-watt SLI PSU using Modular Design

"As far as the numbers are concerned, the EvoStream 600 is designed to handle a continuous load of 600 watts. It makes use of four 12v rails, each of which are rated at 15A. While this isn't the...
Forum: Front Page News 12-08-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
Fanatec heäd$h0t Controller Review @ Virtual-Hideout

http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/Fanatec_headshot/main.jpg

Quote: "The rest of the mouse, I like quite a bit. I still prefer the Copperhead, but with the nicer feel and extra weight, it is a...
Forum: Front Page News 12-08-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
Ken's 10 Christmas Wishlist for 2006!

http://www.techarp.com/article/Ken_Christmas_2006_Wishlist/icon_big.jpg

Quote - "Ken Ng's a geek in need of his toys this Christmas! Will you help him get them? Find out what he's hot about this...
Forum: Front Page News 12-08-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
Biostar Simga-Gate GeForce 7600GS V7603GS-21 Videocard Review

"What's it like to overclock a videocard with full control over the voltage fed to the Geforce 7600GS GPU, and GDDR2 memory? Pretty darn cool! You can play it safe and overclock with the default...
Forum: Front Page News 12-05-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By Silverstrand
MSI P965 Platinum Intel Core 2 Duo Motherboard Review

"The MSI Computer P965 Platinum motherboard is one such candidate with a healthy dose of enthusiast friendly features to match. The MSI P965 Platinum utilizes the Intel P965 Express Northbridge and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100

Forum Jump

Advertisments