Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WabukiSensei
Forum: Cisco 10-08-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By WabukiSensei
Two default routes on same router

Hi all,

I know that a single router can have two default routes on it but with varying priorities, but is it possible to configure the router in such a way that customer A goes to one default...
Forum: Cisco 12-14-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By WabukiSensei
HSRP and Multicasting

I have two Catalyst 3560s configured for HSRP in my network and they are the only devices that can perform routing. All the other devices are layer 2 and non-Cisco. Both the Catalysts and the...
Forum: Cisco 12-06-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By WabukiSensei
Glad to help out! Regarding the non Cisco switch,...

Glad to help out! Regarding the non Cisco switch, I believe it is because the way they make different VLANs communicate with each other is a bit different. It gets the job done, but I wouldn't call...
Forum: Cisco 12-04-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By WabukiSensei
Thanks for the reply. The original configuration...

Thanks for the reply. The original configuration (when it was working) isn't supposed to have an IP for the physical address, I just put it there because assigning the IP to int e0/0.1 wasn't working...
Forum: Cisco 12-01-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By WabukiSensei
Inter-vlan routing problem with CISCO ASA 5510

Sorry for double thread, didn't think my other one went through. Admins can delete this thread if you want.
Forum: Cisco 12-01-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By WabukiSensei
Using CISCO ASA 5510 as layer 3 for inter-Vlan routing

Hi, newbie to the forums.

I'm currently working on a project where I have to use a CISCO ASA 5510 as a router-on-a-stick for my network due to the resources that I am limited to. Initially my...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump

Advertisments