Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rkiddo38
Forum: Hardware 04-04-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By rkiddo38
The problem is that I don't have a floppy drive...

The problem is that I don't have a floppy drive in this computer, would like to know how to fix the problem.
How do I update my video driver, I thought all that would be taken care of when I...
Forum: Hardware 04-04-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By rkiddo38
new hard drive installation

Installed a new 500GB drive and have a few issues:
When I boot the computer the first screen I see is black with the message
"floppy diskette seek failure" is says to strike the F1 key to continue,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments