Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jjoe97
Forum: General Computer Support 04-07-2013
Replies: 1
Posted By jjoe97
adjust the screen resolution Start>Control...

adjust the screen resolution
Start>Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Adjust screen Resolution
click on the resolution drop down box and move the slider up one step at a time, if you go...
Forum: General Computer Support 09-21-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By jjoe97
computer not accessible via network

i am unable to ping my windows xp proffessional computer from my other computer but can ping out of the machine, the computer is showing on network but after i click it it doesn't load. if i type...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments