Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: leonidmk
Forum: ASP .Net Datagrid Control 08-19-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By leonidmk
__postback datagrid

I want my datagrid rows to be clickable, so that a button column is
fired when my user clicks anywhere on a row. Using Google, I figured out
how to do it, but it only works after row 8. From row 9...
Forum: ASP .Net 08-12-2012
Replies: 2
Posted By leonidmk
Hi Arch, I have exactly the same problem as...

Hi Arch,

I have exactly the same problem as you had.
My click event of DataGrid does not work from the first row.
I spend all day to find out what the problem is. Unfortunately no success.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments