Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cristi27
Forum: Cisco 11-16-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By cristi27
Cisco 4402 Wireless Controller + AIR-LAP1130AG

Hi,

I need to install a wireless network at work and I have some problems :(
Never worked before on Cisco Wireless and also never seen before one in real work..
Let me explain my problems, maybe...
Forum: Cisco 09-06-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By cristi27
Ok.. You should do this: - turn on one of the...

Ok..
You should do this:
- turn on one of the other 831 routers (let's name it Router "B" (backup :) ) )
- connect to Router B console with a serial console cable
- connect your computer (with a...
Forum: Cisco 09-04-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By cristi27
Right now the OSPF is configured betwheen...

Right now the OSPF is configured betwheen 172.16.x.y/24 IP's. Should I use Tunnel's IP in OSPF insted and asign different costs to Et1 interfaces of R1 and R3?
Forum: Cisco 09-04-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By cristi27
OSPF and IPSec tunnel "priority"

Hi.
I have some lab tests and I need some advices :)

What I have:
- 3 (R1, R2 and R3) Routers (831) connected through an 3750 switch (no ip routing here).
- all 3 routers run OSPF
- R3 has 2...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump