Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sman
Forum: General Computer Support 08-09-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Sman
Exclamation EMail trobble with .dbx files, how do i chang it back

I am in big trouble.:shot: I had an error come up in OE so I searched forms and I cam up on Microsoft’s web site. It was an error in 'folders.dbx' and it said to change the name and OE made a new...
Forum: Computer Support 08-08-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By Sman
Exclamation Oe

I am in big trouble. I had an error come up in OE so I searched forms and I cam up on Microsoft’s web site. It was an error in folders.dbx and it said to change the name and OE made a new folder....
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments