Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: apaschea
Forum: General Computer Support 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By apaschea
delete a program off my computer completely (nothign in registry)

hi,
first of all i have no idea if i have the right type of forum.

here is my problem. How do i remove a program completely from my computer. Basically im going to uninstall a poker program, but...
Forum: Computer Support 12-18-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By apaschea
how to delete registry from program

hi,
first of all i have no idea if i have the right type of forum.

here is my problem. How do i remove a program completely from my computer. Basically im going to uninstall a poker program,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments