Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sebastian42
Forum: General Computer Support 09-23-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Sebastian42
Cancelling a program launch

What keystroke or technique will cancel an UNWANTED launch that has started ?
Forum: Software 09-08-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By Sebastian42
Editing the Task Manager

In my brother's PC, the Task Manager (triggered with CTRL ALT DEL) lists QuickLaunch and Desktop in the Applications tab. It's the first WinXP system in which I have seen that. Where is the tweak to...
Forum: Hardware 08-27-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By Sebastian42
PC to TV

I would like to make a TV the 'secondary monitor' instead of the PC monitor (which works fine). Device Manager says that the Display Adapter is RADEON 7000 / RADEON VE Family. I have connected the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments