Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RobinDB
Forum: UK VOIP 11-15-2012
Replies: 2
Posted By RobinDB
I have 2 PAP2's the unused one I did a full...

I have 2 PAP2's the unused one I did a full factory reset on it and re entered the sipgate settings.
Plugged it in and it does not work.

The other one that had stopped worked plugged that back in...
Forum: UK VOIP 11-15-2012
Replies: 2
Posted By RobinDB
Just done a trace route seems to take a long...

Just done a trace route seems to take a long time.

Traceroute has started…

traceroute to 217.10.79.23 (217.10.79.23), 64 hops max, 72 byte packets
1 dd-wrt (192.168.1.1) 10.411 ms 0.839...
Forum: UK VOIP 11-15-2012
Replies: 2
Posted By RobinDB
Problems with SIPGATE over last few weeks

Sorry if this is a little long winded but please bear with me.

I have been a long time sipgate user for about 7 years. Mostly it has worked fine without too many problems.

However over the last...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments