Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: harshu010
Forum: Python 06-18-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By harshu010
Issue with Pattern Match (");

Hi All,

I am trying to use re.sub to pattern match the expression - ("); and replacce it with -- (
Instead it is replacing with )
My code is like this:
queryString.append( "INSERT INTO TBL (...
Forum: Python 06-04-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By harshu010
how to Delete the files from tempfolde as and when the processing /parsing is done

Hi ,

I am getting the list of files to be parsed and storing in a temp folder. After i parse each file, i want to delete the file.
How do i do it?
Forum: Python 05-29-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By harshu010
Urgent help needed:Installable fot DCOracle2 for windows

Hi,

Someone please provide me a link for DCOracle2 installable on windows compatible with oracle 10g and also the steps to install it. I want a non-Zope version of DCOracle2.

-Harshu
Forum: Python 05-29-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By harshu010
Quick Question on Parallel processing of data insertion

hi,
My code is actually extracting queries from the code and inserting into database . That makes almost 1,00,000 queries to be inserted into database.

cursor.execute(("insert into...
Forum: Python 05-28-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By harshu010
Question about parallel processing for bulk inserts into DB

Hi,

I am trying to insert multiple records in a number of few 100 thousands.
This is crashing python. Can i implement parallel processing. I have
read about it , but don't know how to...
Forum: Python 05-26-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By harshu010
Error in inserting into database

Hi,
I am using cx_oracle DB-APi to insert large number of records into database.
I am using the following code

# code to write all the queries in the DB
================================
Forum: Python 05-26-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By harshu010
newbie question :file handling

Hi all,
I want to write the list of files in a directory and subdirectory into a text file.
I am able to print the files as output. But i want to write them to a file.
Please help me .Its very...
Forum: Python 05-25-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By harshu010
newbie..urgent help needed with file handling

Hi all,
I want to write the list of files in a directory and subdirectory into a text file.
I am able to print the files as output. But i want to write them to a file.
Please help me .Its very...
Forum: Python 05-25-2008
Replies: 0
List of files in directories and subdirectoriesusing os.walk or glob

hi, i am a newbie,
Could someone pls help me in getting the list of files with a specific extension from directories and subdirectories along with the path . and also copy all the files into a temp...
Forum: Python 05-23-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By harshu010
Hi, I am a newbie to python: i am trying to...

Hi,
I am a newbie to python:
i am trying to write the list of files in a directory to a simple text file.
I have tried using ur code
where do i have to define fi?
getting the following error...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10