Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PeterBrunone
Forum: ASP .Net 05-13-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterBrunone
There are third-party controls like EasyListBox...

There are third-party controls like EasyListBox that do this. Searching on CodeProject will net you a few free ones as well.
Forum: ASP .Net 12-07-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterBrunone
Unfortunately, it isn't. Border and height are...

Unfortunately, it isn't. Border and height are two of many things that the <select> element (which is what the DropDownList renders to the browser) cannot accommodate. You'd need to write your own...
Forum: ASP .Net 12-07-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterBrunone
The select element (which is what the...

The select element (which is what the DropDownList renders to the browser) is notoriously inflexible. You'd have to write your own, or use a third-party control like EasyListBox...
Forum: ASP .Net 12-01-2006
Replies: 11
Posted By PeterBrunone
By the way, if you do need a multi-select...

By the way, if you do need a multi-select dropdownlist, there are some controls (http://easylistbox.com/demoMultiDropdown.aspx?rl=vr) that do this for you.
Forum: ASP .Net 10-30-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterBrunone
Here's another...

Here's another (http://easylistbox.com/demoCombo.aspx?rl=vrf) one, also with AJAX (http://easylistbox.com/demoComboAjax.aspx?rl=vrf) capability and SuperSearch...
Forum: ASP .Net 10-12-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterBrunone
Well, EasyListBox...

Well, EasyListBox (http://easylistbox.com/home.aspx?rl=vr) stores the previous selection, but I'm not sure you can retrieve it from the native ASP.NET dropdownlist unless you store it somewhere first...
Forum: ASP .Net 10-10-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterBrunone
I assume it would work something like this...

I assume it would work something like this (http://easylistbox.com/demoMultiDropdown.aspx?rl=vrfp)...

It's not free, but you can get a major discount on single-website licenses through...
Forum: ASP .Net 09-06-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterBrunone
In case anybody's Googling and comes across this:...

In case anybody's Googling and comes across this: ELB (http://easylistbox.com/demoCombo.aspx?rl=vrfp) does the job quite nicely.
Forum: ASP .Net 09-06-2006
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterBrunone
as an alternative...

Is it possible that your computer is just really slow? It doesn't take that long for me.

Even so, there are much more polished products on the market, like ELB...
Forum: ASP .Net 09-05-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterBrunone
Hi Alan, All you need in this case is a...

Hi Alan,

All you need in this case is a global CookieContainer object that you assign to each request you make. The assignment is ByRef, so the request will add its cookies to the global...
Forum: ASP .Net 09-05-2006
Replies: 8
Posted By PeterBrunone
When you say "buy a huge library", do you mean...

When you say "buy a huge library", do you mean you don't want to have to buy a suite, or you don't want to buy a control with more functionality than you need? I'm curious as to whether EasyListBox...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump

Advertisments