Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Synnr01
Forum: General Computer Support 12-04-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Synnr01
also I should have said; there are other...

also I should have said; there are other computers that have no problems connecting to the router
Forum: General Computer Support 12-03-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Synnr01
Unhappy help me stop my wifi card getting distracted!?

edit: essentially I just want to know how I can stop my wifi card scanning and changing wifi channels all the time.

hi there
i'd be very grateful if anyone could help with this:
I just bought an...
Forum: Wireless Networking 12-03-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By Synnr01
wifi card constantly switching channels

hi there
i'd be very grateful if anyone could help with this:
I just bought an abit airpace wifi card for my pc.
(foxconn winfast n570sm2aa; athlon x2 5400; 4gb ram; win xp x86)
I've installed it...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments