Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RiNo
Forum: Python 12-13-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By RiNo
Question Reminder Using Tkinter

Hi everyone,

I want to make a reminder using tkinter.How I can do this?
Is there a special module or some tools in python(or in tkinter) that can help me..?

For example:
I want in specified...
Forum: Python 12-09-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By RiNo
Button Clicked?

Hello everyone,

I have a question:

How can a button's function run only when the button is clicked?
I am using tkinter.

All I want is to import(give me) the data from the user and do it...
Forum: Python 12-01-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By RiNo
Post Python and Gps

Hello everyone,

Recently I assign a project using Python and I want to ask if it is possible to associate python with gps/or google maps/or something that can give the user (of my program),...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments