Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: alexma
Forum: MCTS 02-22-2010
Replies: 28
Posted By alexma
Hey guy, you can download the materials for...

Hey guy, you can download the materials for 70-562 at http://www.ms-certs.com/TS/70-562.html
I have downloaded the material for 70-273 and found that it was the latest and complete version as that...
Forum: MCSE 02-20-2010
Replies: 8
Posted By alexma
I have downloaded the material for 70-270 and...

I have downloaded the material for 70-270 and found that it was the latest and complete version as that my classmate bought from other braindump provides. But what a pity, I can only download one...
Forum: Microsoft Certification 02-09-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By alexma
Thumbs up I am glad to introduce you a place which you can get free certification resources

the site called ms-certs that provide microsoft certification resources, and i just download the 70-291 exam. and, we can also share our study materials on the ms certifications to each other by...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments