Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Slaymate
Forum: The Lounge 04-01-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Slaymate
April Giveaway at HardwareHell

This month I'm giving away (1) AMD Opteron 170 Dual-Core CPU.
Go here to enter http://hardware.gamershell.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2753
Here's a teaser :-)...
Forum: Hardware 03-15-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By Slaymate
CoolerMaster GeminII Heatsink

I've got one of these to review for HardwareHell. But Hell is down
til next week (hopefully). Here are some post's I've made at another
site :-)
Forum: The Lounge 02-24-2007
Replies: 19
Posted By Slaymate
I'll be giving my old cpu away in next months...

I'll be giving my old cpu away in next months giveaway over
at HWHell :-)
Forum: The Lounge 02-23-2007
Replies: 19
Posted By Slaymate
Well I've got my new cpu. I've got it running at...

Well I've got my new cpu. I've got it running at 3.5 GHz at the
moment. I'm sure I'll get it going faster with some more tweaking :-)
https://home.comcast.net/~Slaymate/3500.jpg
Forum: The Lounge 02-22-2007
Replies: 19
Posted By Slaymate
I'll have that Core 2 Xtreme 6800 Friday...

I'll have that Core 2 Xtreme 6800 Friday according to UPS.
I'll post some benchies here when I get it :-)
Forum: The Lounge 02-16-2007
Replies: 19
Posted By Slaymate
Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm friends with Silverstrand over at
another forum and I though I'd start dropping by here. I'm into computers
a lot and I like to push them to the limit.
Here...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump

Advertisments